Danoli3.com - Daniel Rosser's online portfolio website
I currently live in Sydney, Australia and I am very passionate about developing and creating interactive experiences through Video Games.
I just completed my Bachelor of Science in Games Development degree at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS).
I am currently working at UTS as a Research assistant with Dr Chek Tien Tan developing an iOS Game using Facial Recognition as well as working as the Teaching assistant at UTS for Game Programming 2012.
I was awarded a place on the UTS Dean's List for 2011 and 2012. Also I am a member of the Golden Key International Honour Society.
I am a active member of the UTS Games Studio and have been involved in running UTS Open Days for students interested in Studying Games, this involves teaching the students how to design a simple game in Game Maker.
- Bachelor of Science in Games Development (Distinction)
- Diploma in Games Development (Distinction)
- Certificate IV in Web Design (Distinction)
I have been programming in Object-Oriented languages for over 6 years :D!
- Programming experience in C++, C#, Java
- Developer IDE experience using Visual Studio, Xcode, Code::Blocks, Eclipise
- Experience working in teams using SVN, GIT, Trac
I am super passionate about developing games and I have the following game development related experience
- 3D Game development experience using OGRE, XNA, OpenGL
- 2D Game development experience using Game Maker, SDL
- Experience creating a physical card game and board game
- Experience working in teams with Artists, Musicians, Designers and other Programmers to create Games
I have many years experience in Web Design and Development making my first site in 2001
- Developer software experience using Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Fireworks
- Experience in Interface development, Graphic design and Logo Design
I have had a lot of experience in 3D Animation throughout my study of Games Development
- 3D Software experience in Maya, Cinema4D, Blender
- Modelling experience using Polygons for Animations and for Games
- Animation experience using Skeletal Rigging for Animations and for Games